Friday, March 6, 2009

Ice Cream

There are two ice cream sellers that I really love. Graeter's and Jeni's. They each have a variety of flavors, but my favorites are Coconut Chip at Graeter's and Black Coffee at Jeni's.

Do you have a favorite ice cream? I bet you do. Why do you love it?

For me, it's hard to say. I definitely like the giant chunks of chocolate in Coconut Chip, but I can't tell you why I like coconut or coffee flavors. I just... do.

Ideas are like this. Some people like certain ideas more than others. For no real reason that they can name. What if they like someone else's ideas better than yours? Does it mean your ideas are bad? I don't think so. Maybe they just like Toffee Chip, while your ideas are more Salty Caramel.

Don't get down when someone doesn't like your ideas. Either come up with a flavor that they'll enjoy, or find someone else that has tastes closer to yours.

No comments: